We are always looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our vibrant team. For job opportunities, please email email@example.com
CUSTOMER SERVICE DELIVERY DRIVER
We are looking for exceptional customer service delivery drivers to join us in our exciting flower company, GINGER AND SPICE FLORIST. These individuals will be responsible for ensuring timely, personable delivery to our high-profile clientele within London.
Based in East Sheen, Richmond SW14 7PS, GINGER AND SPICE FLORIST delivers fresh flowers to our clients’ doorsteps. As a member of our customer service delivery team, he or she will be the face of our organisation and play a key part in offering our customers consistent, reliable and, above all else, exceptional service. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to ‘get in on the ground floor’ of this exciting opportunity and grow with us.
Duties for our CSDD include:
- Load the van prior to departure on route.
• Deliver flowers to customers’ homes and businesses.
• Providing an outstanding customer service including thinking on one’s feet when confronted with queries from our customers.
• CSDD will be delivering in a Mercedes Sprinter van, driving up to 75 miles per day with the use of a Sat Nav. He/she will have up to 30 drops per shift depending on the route and will be delivering to our customers based all across London.
6 days a week between Monday and Saturday
Please note that hours may run over during busy periods.
Key requirements for this role:
• Desire to be one of our brand ambassadors.
• Well presented, effective communicator and flexible problem solver.
• Demonstrable customer service experience.
• Commercial driving experience (not essential).
• No driving disqualifications in the last 10 years
• No more than 3 points currently on driving license.
• Over 25 years of age.
As part of the recruitment process a background check to verify your identity and a Criminal Records Bureau check will be carried out by an authorized third party.